Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thanks to Jeff...

So we had a good idea...

Anyone who knows me well enough, knows that everything in my life is random. Nothing ever works out the way I intend and you never know where I will be or what I will be doing. My lack of control, that drives me completely insane, is exactly what keeps me on my toes. I want everything to be planned, organized and figured out... but it never is so that is where this idea came from...

The idea is a reality show. Seriously, I mean I am young, poor and completely random so why wouldn't people want to follow my daily antics that lead me to unfortunate messes and predicaments? I am not rich living off my parents wealth, but struggling like a normal person facing the tribulations of an economy in flux and feeling the effects as if I am on the front line.

On any given day I can be doing anything from hanging out, to meeting ridiculous people to being hit on by bums on the street (which by the way can be an uplifting experience contrary to popular belief).

I can be found spending absurd amounts of money on things I can't afford to hustling to make some cash to pay my bills. I talk to just about everyone and I go on interviews as if they are my actual job (of which is something I do not have right now). Sometimes things happen and I seriously look around wishing someone was there to witness the unbelievable occurrences.

For instance, imagine a small incident where I repeatedly drove a shopping cart into a pole because "I didn't see it" and "I thought it was a ditch in the sidewalk." Yup, that is a true story.

Or the time I decided my trunk was impossible to open because the keyless entry button (which I formally knew as the "key to the century" because I misunderstood the name) didn't work and neither did the button from inside the car. I forgot the actual key in the hole would also do the trick... then once the trunk was open, it closed on my head because the hydraulic malfunctioned (and this was just one of a series of ten events that were unfortunate and happened before 10 a.m.).

Only me.

Where is my camera crew?

No comments: